Mini dessert tables are perfect if you want to do something a little special for a dinner party or even Christmas day. Here are a few tips to make creating one a little easier.
1. Decide on a colour theme. It is always nice to keep the colours flowing on from what you have used on your tree.
2. Instead of using a trestle table for your desserts table, simply use a small dresser or hall table.
3. Find something to use as a focal point. It may be a frame, vase of baubles, mini Christmas tree, pom poms or a bouquet of fresh flowers.
4. Chose a small selection of desserts such as cupcakes, cake pops and/or slices. Also include a selection of lollies that go with your colour theme.
5. Incorporate a selection of vases, candy jars, cake stands and bowls on your table to give height and interest.
For our first table, we hung some white and silver pom poms from a branch. We used a white and silver colour palette with a splash of light blue.
For the second table, we changed the entire look by simply adding some glitter numbers, baubles and a candy jar filled with aqua lollies.
Mini dessert tables really can be simple, fun and quick to pull together!
Love Bec xx